What you need to know before booking:
- The number of places per visit is limited and highly coveted.
- You must book your tickets at least 12hours in advance (do not forget children under 4 years old) !
- If you cannot reserve your places for a visit schedule, it means that there are not enough places available. Choose another time to visit.
- Please be at reception 10 minutes before the tour to check in.
Only tickets with a QR Code (on paper or digitally) are valid.
- Please note: download these tickets before your arrival on the Caves of Neptune, notre réseau Internet ne garantit pas que le téléchargement est possible
- Payments on site only by cards.
- All health measures against Covid-19 have been taken.
- You must consult our social network before your visit, to be sure that the climatic and sanitary conditions (see our section Info Covid-19) allow us to maintain our activity and to ensure your reservation.
- Adults: 9,00 €
- Seniors (+60 y.o.): 8,00 €
- Students: 8,00 €
- Children (+4 to 12 y.o.): 5,50 €
- Children (under 4 y.o.): Free
Groups (min. 20 people)
- Adults: 8,00 €
- Children (+4 to 12 y.o.):5,00 €
- Nursery and Primary schools : 5,00 €
- Secondary schools, Teachers : 6,00 €
Choose your schedule and buy your tickets online
Do you have a coupon?
Enter it before validating your reservation.
Holders of free tickets and other promotional fares can also book online.
Contact us to get the promo code.
(WBT, teacher’s cabin, 365, …)