What you need to know before booking:
- The number of places per visit is limited
- You must book your tickets in advance (do not forget children under 4 years old) !
- If you cannot reserve your places for a visit schedule, it means that there are not enough places available. Choose another time to visit.
- Please be at reception 10 minutes before the tour to check in.
Only tickets with a QR Code (on paper or digitally) are valid.
- Please note: download these tickets before your arrival on the Caves of Neptune, notre réseau Internet ne garantit pas que le téléchargement est possible
- Payments on site by cards.
- You must consult our social network before your visit, to be sure that the climatic conditions allow us to maintain our activity and to ensure your reservation.
- Adults: 9,00 €
- Seniors (+60 y.o.): 8,00 €
- Students: 8,00 €
- Children (+4 to 12 y.o.): 5,50 €
- Children (under 4 y.o.): Free
Groups (min. 20 people)
- Adults: 8,00 €
- Children (+4 to 12 y.o.):5,00 €
- Nursery and Primary schools : 5,00 €
- Secondary schools, Teachers : 6,00 €
Choose your schedule and buy your tickets online
Do you have a coupon?
Enter it before validating your reservation.
Holders of free tickets and other promotional fares can also book online.
Contact us to get the promo code.
(WBT, teacher’s cabin, 365, …)
COMBINED EVENT The Neptune Caves + Brûly-de-Pesche 1940 and enjoy a discount on the tickets.
Only available via Office du Tourisme or by phone: +32 (0)60 34 01 40.